1.    #1  
    Hi, honestly im not good w/ computers or phones, and that is why im looking for some help. When i recieve a txt on my treo pro it does not display the time that i recieved to message only the date! Please if there is someone that could help me fix this problem i would really appreciate your help! thank you!
    The reason you're seeing a date rather than a time is due to the 2016 sms bug--you're living in the future. As I see it the're three options to choose from, you can install the Ziggy workaround, sms cab fix listed a few threads below, or just leave it alone. Why did it take you a month to realize this?
    Actually, I think the OP was referring to the fact that with the stock threaded messaging on the Treo Pro, after 24 hours of receipt of a message, you cannot see the time of the text message -- just the date. I don't think this has anything to do with the Year 2016 bug.

One possible but rather kludgy workaround is to disable threaded messaging, which will then display all of the text messages in your inbox, allowing you to click on each individual message and view the time of receipt.
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermonkey View Post
    The reason you're seeing a date rather than a time is due to the 2016 sms bug--you're living in the future. As I see it the're three options to choose from, you can install the Ziggy workaround, sms cab fix listed a few threads below, or just leave it alone. Why did it take you a month to realize this?
    sms cab fix listed a few threads below ? where ?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    hockey-
    I think you're right. I've got the same complaint. I like the threaded messages but wish the time was also stamped. I occasionally need to know when a text was received. Does anybody know a hack or third party program that would show the time for each message without disabling threading?
    Thanks
    If you are trying to fix the 2016 bug, the Sprint fix is here Palm Support : Treo Pro Sprint - Treo Pro Date Stamp Update for Sprint
    Treo 700P : Sprint Treo Pro since March 09
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Thanks, Kevin...
    I have that patch already and it does correct the date. What I'm interested in is something that will show both the date and the time received for the texts without disabling threaded view. The 2016 patch does not do this. I would imagine there is a hack or third party program that will do this but I have not found it yet.
    Kevin, hey thanks a billion for that link! i followed the instructions and it corrected the date and even corrected the times from texts that i recieved earlier today. the ones from yesterday just show up as the date not the time. but thats how its always been for me. anyhow... thanks again!