1.    #1  
    Hey all - I am located in Denmark, and occasionally use the letter . On the Treo Pro it seems to be a pain in the *** to access, since the expected Alt+O doesn't pull up as one of the options. Has someone figured out how to get that on the list of O-variants?
    Try Alt-Option-O. Then scroll down all the way near the bottom for your letter (on my unlocked GSM device, it's the 3rd from the bottom).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey View Post
    Try Alt-Option-O. Then scroll down all the way near the bottom for your letter (on my unlocked GSM device, it's the 3rd from the bottom).
    If by Alt-Option you mean the Alt-Key, then yes I do get the letter as 3rd from the bottom however:
    a) it's ALL THE WAY at the bottom of the list, which is a no-go for a frequently used letter
    b) It's only the upper-case , the lower case completely missing from this list
    c) It doesn't show up on the Alt-O list among the O-variants
    Last edited by indrikis; 02/08/2010 at 04:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by indrikis View Post
    If by Alt-Option you mean the Alt-Key, then yes I do get the letter as 3rd from the bottom however:
    a) it's ALL THE WAY at the bottom of the list, which is a no-go for a frequently used letter
    b) It's only the upper-case , the lower case completely missing from this list
    c) It doesn't show up on the Alt-O list among the O-variants
    Sorry, it looks like you will need some third-party application to accomplish this. As far as I can tell, Windows Mobile does not natively support the special Danish characters without third-party support. You can try these links:

Danish Language Extender
    Language Pad for Danish Characters