1.    #1  
    Palm Support : Treo Pro Sprint - Sprint Treo Pro Messaging Update (Windows Installer)

Direct link to CAB: http://www.palm.com/SprintTreoProMessaging

What is the Treo Pro Messaging issue?

Some users may have experienced occasions where they find they cannot launch the Treo Pro Messaging application using the home screen messaging option or Messaging option in Programs menu.

What does this update do?

Palm has released a patch that addresses this issue and will allow the messaging application to launch when you request the application.

Which devices need the update?

The Treo Pro Ringer Update is compatible with Sprint branded Treo Pro smart phones that have the following software string:

Press Start , Select Settings.
    Select the System tab. Open About. Go to the Phone tab.
    Look at the Software Version.

If you see a Software Version that is T850EWW-1.04-SPT you should install this update.

It is not recommended that users install the Treo Pro Messaging Update on Non-Sprint branded Tre Pro Smart phones.

Note: Devices with software versions other than those listed above do not need this update.
    System Requirements

Sprint Treo Pro EVDO smart phone
    1.0 MB free memory on device
    The Treo Pro Messaging Update can also be installed over the air using the web browser on your smart phone.
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Did this fix the time issue, or no?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Did this fix the time issue, or no?
    No. I said that in the title. But I did post a fix
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UPdownLoAD View Post
    No. I said that in the title. But I did post a fix
    Well, I know you said it, but was not sure if by small chance it actually did fix the issue, by accident. It was more wishful thinking than anything.