1.    #1  
    I think this is a different issue...I used to recieve text messages in the order sent/received.

NOW...it seems like if I receive a text that is still tied to a thread from earlier...it will not come in as last one I rec'd...it will be buried somewhere down on the message list so I have to scroll down to find the new or latest text?

This seems like it just started happeneing.

Can anyone help...it is very annoying!
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Most likely the 2016 bug, there are a few threads in here already. Try a search next time.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    Most likely the 2016 bug, there are a few threads in here already. Try a search next time.
    I searched for 2016 bug and then 2015 bug...neither produces the discussion I was looking for.

If you know...can you point me to answer?

Thanks.
    this sounds like a part of the 2016 bug to me and from what i gathered either palm or your carrier needs to release a fix for this. I'm with sprint and did the "workaround" fix for this and haven't had a issue since try uninstalling and reinstalling. Thats all I can tell ya man. Let us know if it works out
    Did you change how your messaging was sorted?
    I have had texts come in "late" so to speak, and they would get put in order of received/sent time based on my sorting order.