1.    #1  
    Guys,

Anyone has used Tero Unlocked, would it work with AT&T? It's for $179 on sell right now.

DealSip.com: Tero Pro Unlocked Smartphone 1065NA
    Mee too! I have a friend looking to upgrade his AT&T Centro to a Pro.

Methinks the prices will get lower, considering Palm has abandoned WM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Mee too! I have a friend looking to upgrade his AT&T Centro to a Pro.

Methinks the prices will get lower, considering Palm has abandoned WM.
    right but the issue is this offer may expires today. I think price may go up again (at least for the near future)
    It will work with AT&T I have Tmo as my main SIM but I also have a prepaid AT&T SIM I use for data some times and it they both work fine.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Gang, rest assured it will work with AT&T flawlessly.... or, well, as flawlessly as the darn AT&T network will allow you to.

I have been using the Unlocked GSM Pro since launch day with AT&T. It is as easy as popping in the SIM card into the phone and, that's it. 3G speeds, voicemail automatically set and better yet, the palm logo button does turn on when you have a voicemail.

If you are looking for a good WM device then definitely you should get it. The price cannot be beat.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    the drop from $350ish ( or even higher) to about half that is probably about as low as it's apt to go, and probably is a clearance sale of sorts. I don't have inside information or anything, that's just my opinion based on how these things work, and the fact that palm is more or less finished with winmo treo phones only makes me more apt to believe it.
    I'll agree with that. Based on timeframes and the way the market works, the Treo Pro is done. It'll be up to the carriers to support it from here, which isn't likely to consist of much.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a final clearance push of "Free business phone" with renewal.
  8. jbb
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Is it the cheapest unlocked Windows Mobile 6.1 phone now? I found my treo pro good and want to buy another Windows phone at low price.