Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I talked with a Tech friend of mine at Sprint. They are aware of this problem, and internally posted the fix but found problems with it and removed it. It will be fixed officially, either from Sprint or Microsoft, but with no ETA.
    Quote Originally Posted by fitz0527 View Post
    So you had this same problem and today it fixed itself??
    I did have the problem. SMS now come in with the right date, but no time stamp. I haven't done anything to modify this behavior.
    Brighthand Mod Staff

Sprint Treo 755p SERO Plan.
    Can someone please help me. I don't know anything about installing this fix to my HTC Diamond. Can some one please walk me through the steps to get it installed. I opened the files but it wants me to extract them but I don't know where to extract them to never the less how to get them on my phone. Thanks!
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenell.quick View Post
    Can someone please help me. I don't know anything about installing this fix to my HTC Diamond. Can some one please walk me through the steps to get it installed. I opened the files but it wants me to extract them but I don't know where to extract them to never the less how to get them on my phone. Thanks!
    Read the other thread 2 below this that talks about this on Alltel.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I can't believe we're halfway into January and there is no official patch for this. Will not miss WM much when I upgrade to the next platform..
  6. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    HTC has already updated theirs, just not the Treo.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12