Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Is there a way to make the Treo Pro (Sprint) vibrate before ringing? My previous HTC phones had an option (vibrate then ring) that would make the phone vibrate twice before ringing. This was nice because it would give me a chance to silence the ring if I was in a quiet place. It would continue on to ring in case I did not feel it vibrate. Is there a cab or third party program to do this? I tried Treo Alerts but it does not seem to be able to do this.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    As far as I can tell, there's no such CAB floating around. I had been looking for something similar as my old Tilt (HTC Kaiser) had a very nifty set of "vibration tones", i.e. different vibration modes for different events. Treo Alerts can do that but is not quite what I needed as the ring and vibration combination is missing as well.

It appears that the customization of rings and vibrations are set by the phone manufacturer and they are not necessarily standard in WM phones.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Thanks for the reply. I think you're right. I tried phone alarm as well and had no luck. It had an option for vibrate then ring but it would still just ring or vibrate. It is a small issue but I wish there was a fix!