1.    #1  
    I'm having some issues using pictures for the background on my treo pro. Any pictures I select will be shown as the background, but will have a white hue added over top of it, kind of like the image has been brightened too much Sort of like this picture below, but more as though there's a translucent white film overtop the image.

The same thing happens for both jpegs and gifs. Even the sample wallpapers that come with the phone dont work properly.

Can anyone offer and ideas?
    Last edited by lecture3waves; 12/23/2009 at 11:34 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Found the solution myself. I was setting the picture from today settings. Selecting the picture from 'pictures and video' allows for selection of transparency level.
    I had this happen awhile back and never looked into it for some reason, hehe. Thanks for posting your solution!
    Samsung N400 -> LG LX5350 -> Samsung A400 -> Sanyo 8100 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> HTC 6700 -> Treo 700wx -> HTC Touch -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch -> Samsung ACE -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch -> Touch Pro -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro -> Treo Pro -> Blackberry Bold 9650
    Thank you sir. This was bugging me for the longest time.