Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Hey everyone,

I recently went to the BlackBerry side of the phone world. Just before I got my BB, I got a new 700wx with windows mobile 6.0 on it. It's in perfect condition due to my OCD, and still have all original stuff (books, software, charger, etc) in the original box. I tried looking up how much one of those cell phone buyer sites would give me, and it said $8. Is that all I can get for this phone now, or is there a Treo specific site where I can sell this phone? Thanks everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by jetjock79 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I recently went to the BlackBerry side of the phone world. Just before I got my BB, I got a new 700wx with windows mobile 6.0 on it. It's in perfect condition due to my OCD, and still have all original stuff (books, software, charger, etc) in the original box. I tried looking up how much one of those cell phone buyer sites would give me, and it said $8. Is that all I can get for this phone now, or is there a Treo specific site where I can sell this phone? Thanks everyone!
    You could try Craigslist or eBay. Or PM me I may be looking to buy it depending on what you want for it.