1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Treo Pro with Sprint, so I did nto get any sort of headphone jack or anything. Recently I plugged in regular headphones to try to listen to some music, and nothing happened. It was just playing the music through the speaker as if nothing was plugged in.

Does the Pro require special headphones or is my phone missing something that it is not reading my headphones?
    I use a Vmoda ear buds with mic that is listed as for Iphones. GREAT ear buds!! I have also used a regular set of ear buds with no problem. I remember the first time I used the head phone port that I had to push the plug in very hard to get it to completely seat and begin playing through them and not the speaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD View Post
    I have a Palm Treo Pro with Sprint, so I did nto get any sort of headphone jack or anything. Recently I plugged in regular headphones to try to listen to some music, and nothing happened. It was just playing the music through the speaker as if nothing was plugged in.

Does the Pro require special headphones or is my phone missing something that it is not reading my headphones?
    It's a standard headphone jack. You really have to make a point to really push it in all the way. The first time I had the same result as you. Turns out it wasn't pushed in all the way.