1.    #1  
    I dont have outlook on my computer and I dont have the $125 to buy it. Is there any other way to back up my contacts from my Pro? I need to try a hard reset to see it it gets my key lock to work again and I don't want to loose all my information.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Assuming you have a data plan,back it up online with Microsoft My-Phone: My Phone

Another solution is a pick up MS Office 2003 from Ebay/Craigslist. I have seen it real cheap on CL.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
  3.    #3  
    U da man. Thanks a bunch.
  4.    #4  
    Well crap I got the back up done and did a hard boot. Then I restored and now the dang thing is doing exactly what it was before. How do I get the blasted key guard to work again. i keep **** (ok more like hip) calling customers and it isn't funny.
  5.    #5  
    Ahhh finally got it. Had to go back through and resync one folder at a time till I figured out that it was a text message that was causing the problem. Finally I can lock my keys.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    like the earlier poster said myphone is the best bet
    Setup your phone to sync with gmail via activesync. Works awesome and your contacts are always backed up.