1.    #1  
    Can anyone help me?

I was flashing back to stock SPL, using sd card, and pulled the sd card out while it was flashing (don't ask, I seemed to forget for a moment what I was doing and realized I needed my card for my other phone) Now, I have the stock SPL, shows PANT200 SPL-0.36.0000 CPLD-2 when phone starts, and says "Upgrade ROM code error Please Try Again". But, if I put my sd card in it with PANTIMG.nbh SPL file, then I get a screen that says "Loading...". And that's it, left it like that forever it seems and no change.

Any idea? It won't connect to the computer so I can't flash from computer. Even QPST won't find it.

FWIW: I do kinda know what I am doing. Unlocked mine and wife's Treo Pros with Cmonex hard spl, and flashed several ROMs, including a couple I cooked with NightRaven's kitchen. I was just going back to stock cause my wife doesn't like changes, and now this happened.

TIA,
    Malachi
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    I thought I recalled seeing a similar post on the Mytreo.net Forum site a while back, just tried to check but the site seems to have disappeared.

Seemed like a pretty popular site...has it gone down the drain???, pity if it has because it was a useful resource.

I didn't take a lot of notice because I wasn't thinking of doing something as ambitious as 'Flashing'.

EDIT: Just done a pretty intense search and can't find it at all.
    Last edited by bille; 12/11/2009 at 08:24 PM.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).
    Quote Originally Posted by bille View Post
    I thought I recalled seeing a similar post on the Mytreo.net Forum site a while back, just tried to check but the site seems to have disappeared.
    I know of one other Treo site that was hacked & down for several days. Hopefully Mytreo.net will be back, too.
    Phones: Cingular 8525, GSM Treo Pro, Tilt 2
  4.    #4  
    Just letting y'all know, Cmonex helped me get it fixed. Had to connect to mtty and use: "set 16 0".

worked great!

thanks Cmonex!!