1.    #1  
    I searched around on google and here and didn't seem to find what I was looking for.

My Treo Pro exits email replies, texts, internet apps, etc. when I hit the space bar. This just started last night but is a rather large pain in the ****. Does anyone have any good information on a fix for this?
  2.    #2  
    Well after it spread to other keys this morning I transferred important information and files to the memory card and did a hard reset. No issues since, hopefully it stays that way.
  3. Cel
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    This happened to me out of the blue a month or so ago... Hard reset and restore from backup was the only way I got it fixed also...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    This happened to me out of the blue a month or so ago... Hard reset and restore from backup was the only way I got it fixed also...
    Me too... this is incredibly stupid and bad timing for such an issue for me. I can't believe this piece of JUNK, can't wait to get a good phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Dubbs View Post
    Me too... this is incredibly stupid and bad timing for such an issue for me. I can't believe this piece of JUNK, can't wait to get a good phone.
    If there was a better phone for me, I would already have it.