Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hi!
    Before my Treo (which I've had for a couple of months now) I had a Q and using it was such a breeze... i.e. if I wanted to send a picture via bluetooth, all I have to do was select from the menu the send option which included "send via bluetooth". But with the Treo, right clicking the picture or using the menu button the option "send..." doesn't included bluetooth!!! only sms, mms and all my mail accounts.
    Am I missing something? how do I send a picture via bt?

thanks for your help!
    The two greatest causes of system failures are sysadmins and users. If you can keep both of these groups away from your machines, the reliability increases dramatically.
    Just below the Send option select Beam File.... it will find all bluetooth device available.. TAP the one u want to send the file. Hope it help.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hramirez View Post
    Just below the Send option select Beam File.... it will find all bluetooth device available.. TAP the one u want to send the file. Hope it help.
    It only shows infrared devices, not bt
    The two greatest causes of system failures are sysadmins and users. If you can keep both of these groups away from your machines, the reliability increases dramatically.

thanks for the info
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Gracias I've been poking and reading the manual, but thanks to kind people like you, I really use my phone!