Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint Treo Pro, and it's been great so far. I did the fix for "missing calls", but I'm beginning to think that this is an unrelated issue.

My problem is not that I am "missing" calls. My phone will ring just fine. The problem is that it won't let me answer the call. The phone rings (and I even have personalized ringers for friends so that I can tell who is calling), but it won't have anything on the screen to allow me to answer. Hitting the hardbuttons just hangs up the call. Call comes in. Phone rings. But I can't answer. I'm forced to just hang up, end the call and call the person back.

Is this related to the "missing calls" issue, or is it something else? After re-reading the MC forums, it seems for those people the phone never rings. It just sends the call directly to voicemail. My phone is at least teasing me. Frustrating, but maybe better? Not sure.

Anyway, has anyone else dealt with this or have an idea of what to do?

I am using SlideToAnswer and SlidetoUnlock (along with UltimateLauncher...heavily modded) if that is any help.

Thanks
    K--
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Solved the problem in case this ever happens to someone else and you use "search" for an answer.

The issue was...S2U2 (Slide2Unlock2). Once I removed that program, the issue went away immediately (well, that and a reset). I REALLY liked S2U2 and I'm sorry to see it leave my STP, but being able to answer an incoming call is much more important.

I hope this helps someone else in the future.

K--