View Poll Results: What is the best TP Screen Protector?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • BestSkinsEver

    1 9.09%
  • BodyGuardz

    1 9.09%
  • BoxWave Crystal

    0 0%
  • Brando

    2 18.18%
  • Case-mate Clear Armor

    0 0%
  • Invisible Shield

    5 45.45%
  • NuShield DayVue film

    0 0%
  • PPCTechs Writeshield crystal-clear

    2 18.18%
  • Seidio

    0 0%
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    Hi - I am getting an insurance replacement for my STP and want to protect the screen correctly this time from scratches and stuff. I have decided to keep the phone for a little bit with the release on wM 6.5.x until a suitable Android phone is available for Sprint. Keeping the phone in pristine condition is a priority for me.

    That said - which one is the best? The ones I see on the iphones look really nice. I don't want any cheap ones you have to cut. I plan on using mostly my fingers so I prefer low friction. Also it must be form fitted so it covers the windows and OK buttons. I use the Seidio spring clip holster most of the time so I am not too concerned about pealing and dust.

    BestSkinsEver - $7.99/1
    BodyGuardz - $14.95/2
    Invisible Shield - $14.99/1
    Case-mate Clear Armor - $19.99/1
    Brando - $10.00/1
    BoxWave Crystal - $12.95/1
    PPCTechs Writeshield crystal-clear - $12.99/1
    NuShield DayVue film
    Seidio - $7.95/1
    Last edited by we350z; 11/17/2009 at 03:11 AM.
  2. #2  
    I am getting a replacement device too, but will still keep in the jeans pocket though, and would also like people's opinion in this regard. However, i dont know if combination of a s/p or full-body skin and innocase II will still keep the dust/lint outside. Can anybody here share their experience in this regard....
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
  3. CDG
    CDG is offline
    CDG's Avatar
    Posts
    467 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    #3  
    I had the BodyGuardz on the screen and the back, not the sides, w/Innocase II. It was a snug fit & the back had started to peal of from taking the case on/off.

    I took off the back & now use the Innocase with BodyGuardz on the screen only.

    I recommend the BodyGuardz.
  4. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    I recommend the BodyGuardz.
    +1
  5.    #5  
    Please vote via poll so we can see the final tally whomever didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by NRG View Post
    +1
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    I had the BodyGuardz on the screen and the back, not the sides, w/Innocase II. It was a snug fit & the back had started to peal of from taking the case on/off.

    I recommend the BodyGuardz.
    Did you face dust/lint under screen issue with skin applied on the front/screen?
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
  7. CDG
    CDG is offline
    CDG's Avatar
    Posts
    467 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    #7  
    Not any that I can see.
  8.    #8  
    what is the most popular one on the Ipod?
  9.    #9  
    which of these cover the top buttons? The only one i can tell for sure is the boxwave...
  10. CDG
    CDG is offline
    CDG's Avatar
    Posts
    467 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    which of these cover the top buttons? The only one i can tell for sure is the boxwave...
    If you mean the Windows & the Ok button, then yes the BodyGuardz covers it.
  11. budney's Avatar
    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    which of these cover the top buttons? The only one i can tell for sure is the boxwave...
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    If you mean the Windows & the Ok button, then yes the BodyGuardz covers it.
    PPCTechs is the same way. I have the anti-glare right now, but want to switch to the clear. I like their protectors a lot. Also they are located locally so I can go pick up the protector, and they will even install it for me if I want.
  12.    #12  
    hmm... where is that? Any peeling issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    PPCTechs is the same way. I have the anti-glare right now, but want to switch to the clear. I like their protectors a lot. Also they are located locally so I can go pick up the protector, and they will even install it for me if I want.
  13. budney's Avatar
    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    hmm... where is that? Any peeling issues?
    No peeling issues, unless you do a bad install job. But they are very easy and go on well if you fallow the instructions and take your time. PPCTechs are located in Fountain Valley, CA.
  14.    #14  
    Ahh that's a little far from me here in San Francisco. Guess I will just DIY. So doesn't look like there is any definitive winner as of yet...

    Quote Originally Posted by budney View Post
    No peeling issues, unless you do a bad install job. But they are very easy and go on well if you fallow the instructions and take your time. PPCTechs are located in Fountain Valley, CA.
  15. budney's Avatar
    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    485 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    Ahh that's a little far from me here in San Francisco. Guess I will just DIY. So doesn't look like there is any definitive winner as of yet...
    Never is, as their a lot of good protectors out there, it comes down to personal preference.
  16.    #16  
    Well I know I want one that covers the top 2 buttons at least that eliminates a few. I want whichever one is most like the popular iphone (rigid) one. I **think I want anti-glare but not 100% positive as I haven't seen it on the TP.
  17.    #17  
    starting to think its between the BSE and the Brando. Does BSE cover the Start & OK buttons? Is it matte or clear? I can't tell from the website or posts on this site.
  18. bopgun's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #18  
    Had the same peeling/browning issue on my BSE. I'd go for the Invisible Shield - flawless on my old Treo 700p.
  19. #19  
    I have Invisible Shields on my Treo Pro and my iPhone. Very happy.

    Gary
  20.    #20  
    does invisible shield cover the start and OK buttons?

    Quote Originally Posted by GMul View Post
    I have Invisible Shields on my Treo Pro and my iPhone. Very happy.

    Gary

Posting Permissions