1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to make the phone stop intermittently vibrating while connected to Activesync? I have deleted all syncing activity, but it still vibrates twice every so often; I can't seem to find any particular pattern to it as well. Thanks for any help.
    Currently using a Treo Pro with Seidio's holster.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I had that very problem with my first WM device (Tilt). Annoying definitely.

You have to go to Start-Settings-Sounds and notifications. On the Notifications tab, in the menu you'll see Activesync Begin/End events; disable the prompts. That should do it.

If it still happens, I remember I had to change something in the way Activesync connects to the PC (or "server"). I am trying to remember what I did though...
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  3.    #3  
    You rock, Waldo!

That completely worked. If we lived nearby, I'd buy you a beer. Sooo nice to be able to study connected to Active Sync through Pocket Controller and NOT have the phone intermittently vibrating.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    My thoughts exactly! I simpathize since my very first day with a WM phone, the thing kept vibrating every frackin' time. Why they do it like that by default I have no clue... maybe MS people love to annoy new Windows mobile folks.

And thanks for the Beer offer. The GIF will do but certainly once you are done studying go out with your mates and have one for real!
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  5.    #5  
    You got it, Waldo! Going out to the steak house tonight with my fiance, and drinking one in your name!