1.    #1  
    Coming from an HTC Touch is there any way to set the Ringer to Silent. Sometimes if I sleep in I cant stand the phone going off all morning for work but I don't want to simply turn off the Radio.

Is this possible?
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fisher View Post
    Coming from an HTC Touch is there any way to set the Ringer to Silent. Sometimes if I sleep in I cant stand the phone going off all morning for work but I don't want to simply turn off the Radio.

Is this possible?
    Set the ringer switch on the top (right side slider switch) to the ringer off position.
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thevorlon View Post
    Set the ringer switch on the top (right side slider switch) to the ringer off position.
    That will put it in the vibrate mode & depending on what surface it is on, will definitely wake a person up

How about sliding the ringer volume all the way down by using the slider on the left. It won't be completely silent though.
    Another thing you may want to try is setting up notifications (under Settings/Sounds and Notifications) such that when the ringer switch is off, the phone doesn't vibrate.
    Mine goes completely silent if I turn the volume all the way down using the left "down" side button. Also, if I turn down both volume controls, my phone does not vibrate or ring - regardless of whether or not the ringer switch is on.

If the problem is that you want to turn only the ringer off, but still use the phone as an alarm, you can try G-Alarm - it will force the phone out of silent for the alarms.

Hope this was helpful.