Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Can someone recommend a good bluetooth earpiece that really is light and fits and feels comfortable in the ear but also is LOUND, has the newest noise canceling technology and sounds good? I have 3 or 4 headsets with the latest one being the blueant. The bluant sounds the best but is very uncomfortable even with I changed the gels from the ones it comes with to other CLEAR ones.

Any suggestions??
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    Can someone recommend a good bluetooth earpiece that really is light and fits and feels comfortable in the ear but also is LOUND, has the newest noise canceling technology and sounds good? I have 3 or 4 headsets with the latest one being the blueant. The bluant sounds the best but is very uncomfortable even with I changed the gels from the ones it comes with to other CLEAR ones.

Any suggestions??
    The Plantronics Voyager Pro isn't small or basically light, but it's designed to be almost unnoticeable when you're wearing it. Very comfortable. Battery life is awesome. I've had people on the other end think I was on a landline. And it's the only one I could hear clearly in a noisy environment.
    So far the best I've used is the SoundID200. It's not cheap though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    The Plantronics Voyager Pro isn't small or basically light, but it's designed to be almost unnoticeable when you're wearing it. Very comfortable. Battery life is awesome. I've had people on the other end think I was on a landline. And it's the only one I could hear clearly in a noisy environment.
    I agree, I had a Blue ant Z9 and the noise cancelation did not work. I now have a Voyager Pro and love it. Very comfortable, long lasting battery and best of all, when in the car no back ground noise!
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Voyager Pro sounds close to perfect. Minimal to no bluetooth static. Love the headset.
    I've been very satisfied with my Plantronics Discovery 975. Very lightweight and plenty loud IMO. Took a little getting used to putting in my ear and stay in, having come from the 510, which had the over the ear piece like the Voyager Pro, but it's pretty natural now... also comes with a carrying case that can recharge the earpiece when not in use and has a display to show you battery level of both the earpiece and the carrying case...