1.    #1  
    I dont see a setting for it and couple of programs that support it aren't able to do it. So I am wondering Treo Pro may not support changing screen orientation. Can someone confirm this?
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Just go to settings and "today" and you can add and get rid of stuff if that is what you are asking. That is the extent to what you can do without a 3rd party app like pocketbreeze or mobile shell.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcd78 View Post
    Just go to settings and "today" and you can add and get rid of stuff if that is what you are asking. That is the extent to what you can do without a 3rd party app like pocketbreeze or mobile shell.
    I believe he's talking changing the orientation of the whole screen. From vertical viewing to horizontal viewing.

I am pretty sure it can be done with a program. I just can't remember which one.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I believe he's talking changing the orientation of the whole screen. From vertical viewing to horizontal viewing.
    Yes thats what I mean. I was trying out iGo gps on my treo pro, and it was missing the device orientation option. So I was not sure if its because treo doesn't support it or because program was buggy.
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    Yes thats what I mean. I was trying out iGo gps on my treo pro, and it was missing the device orientation option. So I was not sure if its because treo doesn't support it or because program was buggy.
    Let me ask Berd, maybe he remembers.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Just call me Berd.