1.    #1  
    Hi All,

Is anybody here using the Sprint Treo Pro with Page Plus Cellular? This company works over the Verizon Network. I heard good things about it. I would love to switch over to them. They have plan like $39.95 for unlimited talk and text and 20mb of data.
    Since you are talking about a CDMA phone, do they flash your phone and guarantee it will work after they do? Do they need you to get the unlock code from the carrier?

I just used their webpage to see if there were any Page Plus Cellular dealers by me. There are two and they are at my local Speedway gas station. Good luck with that.
    Last edited by palandri; 10/29/2009 at 12:24 AM.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3.    #3  
    No they don't flash the phones because any Verizon phone would work. I just need to find out if anybody from sprint has done it. I read some people from cricket had done it but I don't know if these people have used a STP to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by llaugerm View Post
    No they don't flash the phones because any Verizon phone would work. I just need to find out if anybody from sprint has done it. I read some people from cricket had done it but I don't know if these people have used a STP to do it.
    I have read that both Cricket and MetroPCS will help you get your phone working on their CDMA network. Recently Verizon came out with this form: http://www.russellstone.com/HoFo/Dev...tChecklist.pdf

Goods luck to ya!
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's