1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if the Seidio Innocase II is available for the Treo Pro in Australia?

I've read some really good things about it and think it's the right case for me, but being in Australia makes it difficult to find anything even remotely Palm related.

Has anyone found one in a store or online anywhere? I've searched on and offline and can't find much of anything. I live in a regional area in QLD though, and we barely have any decent stores, and none of them stock Palm stuff unless it can be used with another device.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    I strongly recommend the case. I own it and it is the perfect companion for the phone.

Have you tried directly from seidioonline.com? I believe they do ship internationally...
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
  3.    #3  
    I think you're right. I was just hoping to be able to pick one up locally (you know...anywhere in Australia :/) to save on high postage costs.

I may just have to suck it up and order it though. I'm really having no luck with finding one here. I finish up my Masters degree on Wednesday and instead of finishing up my final paper I've spent hours searching for a case for my Treo Pro. This is by far the best case I've seen. And highly recommended by everyone I've spoken to.

Thanks!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Don't know if this will help you, Javajunkie, but Amazon.com has the combo at a cheaper rate than Seidio (IIRC). I just bought the case and holster with a 25$ rebate, free shipping, and total cost was $7!

Now I want to find a deal on the charging dock.
    Currently using a Treo Pro with Seidio's holster.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks! Amazon won't ship the case and holster outside of the US though. It was one of the first places I hit. Sometimes I get lucky with Amazon and they'll ship something to me, and other times they won't.

Really glad you managed to get it from them though, they are SO much cheaper than anywhere else! I'm figuring ebay is my best bet right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by javajunkie80 View Post
    Thanks! Amazon won't ship the case and holster outside of the US though. It was one of the first places I hit. Sometimes I get lucky with Amazon and they'll ship something to me, and other times they won't.

Really glad you managed to get it from them though, they are SO much cheaper than anywhere else! I'm figuring ebay is my best bet right now.
    Maybe someone here would be willing work out something to pick the set up at a Sprint store (was $30 USD when I got mine) & ship it to you?