Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hi!
    Can I get the alarm to go off with a different sounds that those provided? like a mp3 ringtone? if I have to install an apps, i wouldn't mind....
    I do not hear ANY of those there to select.. thanks
    The two greatest causes of system failures are sysadmins and users. If you can keep both of these groups away from your machines, the reliability increases dramatically.
    I'm very happy using CT AlarmClock, as it plays MP3s and also MIDI files.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    thanks.... I'll let you know if i liked it :-)
    The two greatest causes of system failures are sysadmins and users. If you can keep both of these groups away from your machines, the reliability increases dramatically.
    I use G-Alarm. I have an older version that you don't have to pay for. Am considering paying for the new version though. It'll play the aac format from itunes too (not the protected files), so that's handy for me.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 750 WM5 -> Treo 650 -> "Glacier" Centro -> Treo 750 WM6 -> Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    thanks java, let me see if I find it and I'll let you know! (if you have a link, even better!!!)

edit: I found a link! lets see what this apps do for me... :-)
    Last edited by Giannacl; 10/25/2009 at 12:12 PM.