1.    #1  
    The 800w has a lot of features, but one issue that I have with this phone is a lack of a headphone jack. I would like to hear Sprint Navigation directions through my car speakers. Instead, I have to settle for setting my phone to the maximum volume and trying to hear the directions through the back speaker on the phone. I thought that I could solve the problem by buying a bluetooth headset, but I am realizing that I can only hear voice calls through my bluetooth headset. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    The 800w has a lot of features, but one issue that I have with this phone is a lack of a headphone jack. I would like to hear Sprint Navigation directions through my car speakers. Instead, I have to settle for setting my phone to the maximum volume and trying to hear the directions through the back speaker on the phone. I thought that I could solve the problem by buying a bluetooth headset, but I am realizing that I can only hear voice calls through my bluetooth headset. Any suggestions?
    Try this program. I use it all the time to listen to audio books. Works with mono headsets too. I think it directs all audio to the headset, but I haven't tried with the Navigation.

A2DPToggle 1.1 freeware for Windows Mobile Pocket PC.