1.    #1  
    Is the Think Outisde (now IGo) Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard compatable with the Palm Treo Pro? Are there special drivers needed for the Treo Pro's Windows Mobile 6.1? The drivers for WM 5 don't seem to work. Thank you.
    Dnt know about that one BUT palm bluetooth and IR work prfectly. Been finding closeout IR for 6.50 and koving the battery life and responsivenss! Don't even bother w my bluetooth anymore! The ir port happens to be in perfect position for u to not have to move the wand
    Quote Originally Posted by elistone View Post
    Dnt know about that one BUT palm bluetooth and IR work prfectly. Been finding closeout IR for 6.50 and koving the battery life and responsivenss! Don't even bother w my bluetooth anymore! The ir port happens to be in perfect position for u to not have to move the wand
    Are you saying you are using the old Palm IR keyboard, the same one for PalmOS? I have that one. That'd be cool if I could get it to work with my Pro, I just never tried it.
    Just call me Berd.
    The SKU on the bottom is 3169WWZ. Im typing on ti right now. I can keep the program enabled with no battery issues so everytime i need it i literally unfold and go. If you have that SKU on the bottom of your IR then yes. You can download all Palm keyboard drivers from their website. You will have to look but every keyboard has a wm and palm driver.
    BTW. I normally use my Redfly wich is awsome. However i can keep this in my jacket pocket and since i have really good eyes the screen is easy for me as well. Being able to customize the key commands makes it work almost like a laptop!
    I use the Think Outisde (now IGo) Stowaway Ultra-Slim Keyboard with the original drivers and it works fine.

Only problem I've had is it makes the clicks like a typewriter and you can't turn it off from within the program. Have to turn sound off with the button on the top of it.

Otherwise, works fine.