Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Hi!
    I'm new to this forum and I've been poking around and I have seen some amazing screen images for the Treo Pro that some of you has posted here. Where can I find some?
    Thanks for your help!
    Hi welcome.
    What do you mean by Screen Images?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    oppp sorry! I meant themes (I used to have tons on my Motorola Q)
    :-)
    The two greatest causes of system failures are sysadmins and users. If you can keep both of these groups away from your machines, the reliability increases dramatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannacl View Post
    oppp sorry! I meant themes (I used to have tons on my Motorola Q)
    :-)
    It'd help to know which ones you have in mind. Some are strait Today screen themes, some are assisted by other apps to get the full look & some are TouchFlo 2D themes (a version of 2D modified to fit the Treo Pro screen).
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    well, I'm new to my Pro (gsm version) and I've always been kind of afraid to tweak to much with my cells. I had a Q and loved the fact that I can change ringtones, screen images as much as i wanted. I've been poking around this site a lot lately and read the thread about programs that "you must have" but i haven't done anything yet. I heard that the SPB shell 3.5 is nice and make the phone to look cute. I know, I know, people might want speed, performance and all sort of things, but I get pleased with simple things :-) Kind of having a dumb smartphone!
    So give me a hand, what programs you guys think will be good to add?
    thanks!
    The two greatest causes of system failures are sysadmins and users. If you can keep both of these groups away from your machines, the reliability increases dramatically.
    Oh Themes. Well that makes it easy. Windows Mobile has heaps of themes available some are free and some are not.

Here are Free themes from microsoft for Windows Mobile Devices. If you have a treo pro i suggest you get TouchScreen Version.

TreoCentral wont allow me to post links untill i get 10 posts so copy and paste the url below.

microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/totalaccess/personalize/themes/default.mspx
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I really appreciate the help, and knowing that people are willing to help you is even better!!