1.    #1  
    Hello, Where can I get the Sprite PC installer? I have Sprite on my Treo Pro but not the companion program that needs to be installed on the pc.

Thank You!
  2.    #2  
    Anyone have any idea's? Sprint has no idea on this one.
    My memory is a bit shaky here...

My Treo Pro came with a basic version of Sprite Backup. The PC version was achieved by buying a $10.00 upgrade.

Check here for details on the full version:

Sprite Mobile - Windows Mobile Backup - Contacts, Call Logs, Applications, Device Settings, Scheduling and more

This upgrade version may work:

Sprite Mobile - Windows Mobile Backup - Contacts, Call Logs, Applications, Device Settings, Scheduling and more

Gary
  4.    #4  
    I think there may have been a windows installer preloaded on the phone when I got it and I somehow deleted it. I believe the 800w I had came with it on a disk. I've posted this question to the Palm forum and Sprite forum.

Thanks for the reply!
    v 6.54 also available here? The first link in post#3 showed an earlier version...

Sprite Backup 6 - WMExperts Software
    I have the sprite back-up pc Installer for the ORIGINAL version that comes with the Treo Pro. Its on my hard drive and I can upload it however Treo Central wont allow links. The site which i downloaded it from a long time ago doesnt seem to host it anymore. Perhaps they want you to pay for the newer versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPro View Post
    I have the sprite back-up pc Installer for the ORIGINAL version that comes with the Treo Pro. Its on my hard drive and I can upload it however Treo Central wont allow links. The site which i downloaded it from a long time ago doesnt seem to host it anymore. Perhaps they want you to pay for the newer versions.
    Hey Thanks,

Private message me the Link and I'll post it for you.
    Just call me Berd.
    On another note, I couldn't find it listed on their website but they let me upgrade to the full version $10. You could see if they still have a similar offer.
    Just call me Berd.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks, PM Sent.
    Will be getting a Treo Pro soon. Should I wait to install on my Pro or do it on my Treo 800w now?

Also, is the claim of Sprite backing up SMS messages accurate? See my post, #278, here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...eo-pro-14.html

Microsoft MyPhone does not back-up SMS for a Treo 800w or even a Pro with the 800W SMS patch...
    Is the latest version of the .cab?

Sprite Backup Cab Available here! - PPCGeeks
    I was playing around with my phone and ended up messing up a bit, so I had to run sprite back up to restore things back to normal. I did a hard reset and ran sprite. After I did that, I tried updating the PRL and I got an error message

"PRL could not be updated. Please try again later. If the problem persists, you may need to contact Customer Service. Error code: 1012"

Anyone else got a similar message? Is there anyway around this? The PRL I have now is 60654. I had 60655 before I ran sprite back up...

Thanks!