1.    #1  
    I ask because I'm in the market for one.

My TP has the Seidio 3500 extended battery though, so I'm really looking for something that'll fit over top of that. But I'm open to all suggestions, whether a hard case or a soft case. Water proof is dandy, but in addition to that, protecting the device is rule number one because sometimes, yes, sometimes I climb 100 foot towers... not that it'd survive that, but maybe it would survive at least a 30 foot drop as I'm climbing down when it falls out of my pocket... >.>

I digress. What case do you use?
    Last edited by cdoasis; 10/11/2009 at 02:00 AM.
  2.    #2  
    Nobody uses cases, eh?
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I use the InvisibleSheild from Zagg ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield. I am not a big fan of cases that are bulky. I have used them for a lot of my gadgets and have been happy. If anything EVER goes wrong you send it back for a replacement.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the suggestion, mcd. I'm not a fan of bulky cases either, but would rather have something slim for protection. Unfortunately it seems I can't find anything that'll fit over the TP with the Seidio battery.

This pretty much sums it up... sell an extended battery and cases, but not both at the same time... argh

Hi,

Unfortunately, we currently do not have an Extended Innocase for your device at this time.

Please feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Customer Service
    i want the slimmest like rubber glove type case. I had the Amzer jelly its too think and not tight enough. Any suggestions?
    how tight and thin is it? For 5 bux i can deal with it. How easy to take on and off? Chanign batttery might be a pita with that. I want a super slim condom casethat doesnt cover the dpad.

Quote Originally Posted by hockey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by we350z View Post
    how tight and thin is it? For 5 bux i can deal with it. How easy to take on and off? Chanign batttery might be a pita with that. I want a super slim condom casethat doesnt cover the dpad.
    I would say it's probably on par with other silicone cases for the Treo Pro. The TP is a very small and light phone, so you don't need really thick silicone. I used a silicone case for my Treo 680, and that was much thicker than the one I use for the TP, but that was because the 680 is much larger and heavier, so you need proportionally more silicone to protect the phone in case you drop it, etc.

I find this case to be fairly easy to take on and off. Basically, just shove the phone into the screen area cutout, and then adjust the sides. It takes about 1-2 seconds at most. It keeps its shape very well since it is tight, and appears to be a fairly durable case.

However, if you don't want the Dpad covered, then this case is not for you. As you can tell, the Dpad, green and red, and hard keys are all covered with silicone. But I specifically wanted those keys covered, so that's why I went with this particular case. You may want to look at some of Amzer and/or Seidio's silicone cases which don't have the Dpad covered if that is important for you...
    I don't care for the glossy fingerprinted look, so my TP lives inside a seidio case, and is carried on my belt in a medium-sized timbuk2 pouch.
    My shirt pocket works nicely.
    otter box defender. love it
    seidio innocase
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Sena slim case
    Palm Tréo Pro - HTC HD2 - Palm Pré 2