1.    #1  
    Anyone else experiencing issues with the Seidio 1350 mAh Battery? I really wanted to get some extra battery life out of my Treo 800w, so I purchased this battery, but it caused all sorts of issues for me including:
    - Constantly crashing the phone to the point that it wouldn't even turn on and I had to pull the battery out and soft reset it (this would happen at least once or twice every 24 - 36 hours give or take)
    - Backlight would go off every now and then while using the phone for about 15 to 20 seconds and then come back on (except in some cases where it would go off and not come back on until I stopped using the phone and left it for 15 to 20 minutes)

I ended up having to first get a replacement, and then returning it when the replacement caused the same issues.

I'm using the standard OEM battery again, and it seems to resolve these issues. Any ideas?

Any other extended capacity batteries I can try (that don't make the unit bulkier)?

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I have one for my 800W and one for my wifes Centro.. No problem at all... works great.. gives it about 15% extra life...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbressman View Post
    Anyone else experiencing issues with the Seidio 1350 mAh Battery? I really wanted to get some extra battery life out of my Treo 800w, so I purchased this battery, but it caused all sorts of issues for me including:
    - Constantly crashing the phone to the point that it wouldn't even turn on and I had to pull the battery out and soft reset it (this would happen at least once or twice every 24 - 36 hours give or take)
    - Backlight would go off every now and then while using the phone for about 15 to 20 seconds and then come back on (except in some cases where it would go off and not come back on until I stopped using the phone and left it for 15 to 20 minutes)

I ended up having to first get a replacement, and then returning it when the replacement caused the same issues.

I'm using the standard OEM battery again, and it seems to resolve these issues. Any ideas?

Any other extended capacity batteries I can try (that don't make the unit bulkier)?

Thanks.
    It's my belief that these batteries (both the extended 2600mAh and 1350 mAh were not tested fully with the 800w). I have the 2600mAh battery and it is terrible. It crashes my phone. I gave up and went to the OEM battery. I will NEVER buy from SEIDIO again. Rip off!!!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I guess I am lucky.. I own 2 own the 1350mah batteries.. one I use in my 800W and one in my Wife's Centro. BOTH NO PROBLEMS at all...