1.    #1  
    When I open Pictures & Videos, I want it to default to my storage card.. is this possible?
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Yes you can, if you have a storage card installed it should default to it. If not, go to camera/settings and select the card.
  3.    #3  
    No.. Maybe I wasn't very clear..

When I go into Pictures & Videos to VIEW pictures.. it defaults to the device and I have to browse to the card..

I would like it to automatically default to the card..
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Yes I do know what you mean about when opening the pictures application from a dead start for it to default to the storage card's DCIM folder, I onced tried a registry edit, but it would not stick.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strongsteve View Post
    No.. Maybe I wasn't very clear..

When I go into Pictures & Videos to VIEW pictures.. it defaults to the device and I have to browse to the card..

I would like it to automatically default to the card..
    I'm pretty sure that SKTools will change this location for you.
    If so, then that SKTools can also help my HP iPaq 910c with the same issue of defaulting pictures to the storage card everytime the application is started cold dead.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
  7.    #7  
    I do have SKTools... how do I navigate the program to change this setting? Thanks.
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro