1.    #1  
    Im looking for a spare battery charger. I would hate to use a cradle,,,,,, is there something smaller?
    Quote Originally Posted by cjohnson19401 View Post
    i'm sure everyone knows this, but I just wanted to highlight that the Belkin charger in the above auction could not be used until you added your own usb to micro usb adapter.

i'd just hate to see the op buy that expecting something different.
    i gave him a link to a charger (shrugs). he didn't say he needed a new data cable too.
  4.    #5  
    Thanks for the help. Im not looking for a portable power supply just a spare batery charger. I use to use this one seidioonline.com for my 700w

If anyone is looking for a good portable power suply I recoment igo. I use this tip "iGo" iGo power tip A97 for select mobile devices at iGo, Inc. with this charger "iGo" powerXtender Charger at iGo, Inc. And you can also use this splitter "iGo" Power Splitter Accessory at iGo, Inc. to make handling while charging easier

Looks like I'll just have to buy a cradle. This one looks good USB Battery Charger Sync AC Cradle for Palm Treo Pro - eBay (item 130294092391 end time Oct-12-09 01:01:01 PDT)
    You could always try the PowerMat...
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    Thanks for the help. Im not looking for a portable power supply just a spare batery charger. I use to use this one seidioonline.com for my 700w

If anyone is looking for a good portable power suply I recoment igo. I use this tip "iGo" iGo power tip A97 for select mobile devices at iGo, Inc. with this charger "iGo" powerXtender Charger at iGo, Inc. And you can also use this splitter "iGo" Power Splitter Accessory at iGo, Inc. to make handling while charging easier

Looks like I'll just have to buy a cradle. This one looks good USB Battery Charger Sync AC Cradle for Palm Treo Pro - eBay (item 130294092391 end time Oct-12-09 01:01:01 PDT)
    I have that one and except for the very bright blue led it works great. A piece of black electrical tape over the led takes care of the problem.