1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I had to hard reset my phone yesterday, only to find that my memory card is corrupted and didn't actually store the Sprite Backup image I thought I saved. Thanks to MS My Phone and a few other things, I was able to restore 95% of my original setup. One thing I'm still missing is the YouTube app for Windows Mobile.

The m.youtube.com/app link worked only 48 hours ago, but now it brings up a 404 error. Does anyone have the .cab for this? TIA.
  2.    #2  
    Never mind. I grabbed it from HTC's site. If anyone needs it, let me know, and I'll post it when I get back to the desktop.
    If you mean some different YouTube app than the one from Google (low quality videos only) then yeah, post it, I'm interested.
  4.    #4  
    Nope, same one. I only need YouTube videos for informational purposes, so the image quality isn't a factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
    Never mind. I grabbed it from HTC's site. If anyone needs it, let me know, and I'll post it when I get back to the desktop.
    if you could please post i would like to check it out
  6.    #6  
    Here ya go . . .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    thankyou sir i like lots better than having to load up kinoma
  8.    #8  
    Totally agree, especially if you have Kinoma in its default setting to scan automatically. I'm probably going to replace Kinoma with Nitrogen or S2P for my music needs, since they start on a player screen rather than a launcher screen. I like cutting out unnecessary steps.
    hey you wouldn't know if there is a setting, to not make kinoma the default picture viewer its higly annoying
  10.    #10  
    Download the Advanced Setting's app from the Get Apps icon on Kinoma's home screen. One of its settings is File Associations.