1.    #1  
    I can no longer access my programs because my windows key now launches Excel Mobile.
    when Excel launches i see a list of my excel files, not a spreadsheet. i am guessing that the key somehow got reprogrammed, but i cannot access my setting to change it.
    what steps have you done so far? can you not click on start and go to settings?
    Smart Phone History->Centro-> Treo 700wx-> Treo 755p-> Htc Mogul -> Treo 800w-> Palm Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesdotcom View Post
    I can no longer access my programs because my windows key now launches Excel Mobile.
    when Excel launches i see a list of my excel files, not a spreadsheet. i am guessing that the key somehow got reprogrammed, but i cannot access my setting to change it.
    Obviously, seems like your START Key (the "windows key") got remapped to open excel-
    Sorry to state the obvious, if you've already checked, but- if you're a newbie (i see you only have 3 Posts) and haven't done so:

Use the touch screen to navigate to Start-->settings-->Buttons-->Program Buttons Tab-
    On that page:
    the Start Key (windows key) is usually at the top of the list- make sure the Assignment (in the right column) is set to <Start Menu>, if not change it's assignment in the Lower part of the page ("2.Assign a Program") to <Start Menu> and close out, being careful that you don't remap any other keys inadvertently- there's no "cancel" or confirmation message if you click the wrong assignment

Hope it's as simple as that-

Mark
  4.    #4  
    Yeah, silly me, it was that simple. Thanks.