1.    #1  
    Hello everybody. When I sync my 750 it never actually finishes. It just sits there with the little green symbol rotating endlessly. I'm using Win XP and the downloaded sync program from the Palm site. I'm open to suggestions and thanks in advance.
    The Active Sync on your desktop, does it actually say connected? What version of Active Sync do you have?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    The Active Sync on your desktop, does it actually say connected? What version of Active Sync do you have?
    It's says "Connecting" but never makes it to being connected. It's Microsoft Active Sync version 4.5.0 (build 5096) I'm also using Palm's Desktop by ACCESS 6.2.2 I hope this info helps and thanks very much.
    Someone advised this to me before when I was running into a sync problem with my 750. I don't know what is the difference but it worked for me.

Can you go under Settings > USB to PC and unchecked the Enable advance network functionality, then retry.

BTW, Palm Desktop is for the Palm OS. You don't need it for a WM device.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Someone advised this to me before when I was running into a sync problem with my 750. I don't know what is the difference but it worked for me.

Can you go under Settings > USB to PC and unchecked the Enable advance network functionality, then retry.

BTW, Palm Desktop is for the Palm OS. You don't need it for a WM device.
    Thanks. And your suggestion worked, it was my Zone Alarm firewall that was the problem. But what is interesting is that I can put photos on the phone but not music files. The sync program gives me several folders including a music folder. When I deposit music files into the folder it seems to ignore them but will happily put photos into the pictures folder. Hmmm...