1.    #1  
    Due to cracks around the case, the left upper side of the screen has lifted slightly. (I am now past the 1 year point with the phone, yes I know I should of contacted them before my time was up) Now I have lost any ability to use the touchscreen.

I have remapped the softkeys so I can use them. But now I would like to install a program, of which asks me for user name and password. My problem being I cannot get to the password part. (enter won't let me go down a line) I tried installing from my pc, but it tells me to continue installation on the phone.

Is there an app that I can some how emulate and input everything from my pc? Or a way that I cannot think of?

Thanks
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    You might be best off getting one off of Craigslist, and selling your on ebay.

I bought mine off of CL for $125, and sold my 800w for $130.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    So you can still sync to computer? Install My Mobiler:

Windows Mobile - My Mobile
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    did you buy it with a credit card, if so then your manufactures warranty automatically doubles, and you can make a claim with your credit card company
    Smart Phone History->Centro-> Treo 700wx-> Treo 755p-> Htc Mogul -> Treo 800w-> Palm Treo Pro
  5.    #5  
    debit card?
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamie View Post
    debit card?
    should work, all the major companies offer it, MC, Visa, Disc, Amex, even if its through an independent bank

Credit Cards: 10 Things You Might Not Know About Your Credit Card
    Smart Phone History->Centro-> Treo 700wx-> Treo 755p-> Htc Mogul -> Treo 800w-> Palm Treo Pro
    If you are good with a screwdriver, I would replace the housing. You can find replacements on Ebay.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by robin24k View Post
    If you are good with a screwdriver, I would replace the housing. You can find replacements on Ebay.
    heh why didn't I think of that!?!

Thanks! Save me half the money. Although I'm going to wait till it gets worse cause I can function at this point.
    Or see if you can find a good deal. Housings are rather expensive at around $70 each.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro