1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I asked this question in the main Pandora thread, but thought this would be better served in it's own post. Is there any way to adjust the volume of Pandora within the app itself? Is there a newer app that allows control of the volume? Is there some key I am missing? I know that Pandora does not officially support our phone, but there has got to some way to make it work. It seems to work on the Q9C.
    Hello and long time no se NRG. The only way to boost pandora is with an audiopara file overwrite.

Copy your stock audiopara files to your card and then drop the new audiopara into the windows directory. Reset and then pandora is louder. I use to use this on the Fuze but I choose not to anymore because I dont like what it does to the system sounds and it doesn't help FM radio.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    Hello and long time no se NRG.
    Indeed, I had an 800w for a while and it was for the most part, stable. Then I got a Pro and it opened a few new doors for me. So here I am.

Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter View Post
    The only way to boost pandora is with an audiopara file overwrite.
    Yeah, I saw this method already, not what I was looking for, because of the reasons stated by you.