1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    I found something very frustrating today.

I have a T505 that has both headset and Wireless Stereo(AD2P) profile. I like to listen to the music, but not have my phone calls routed through it(privacy from passengers). Well, I turn the T505 on and, it automatically connects to the Headset profile, sending all my call audio through the T505, not what I want. I would like just the AD2P profile connected. I have "Headset" un-checked in the BT settings on the Pro, and Wireless Stereo checked. But no matter what I do, it automatically connects to the Headset profile!!! GRRRRRRRR. The only way to let it go is to, connect to the T505, then check "Headset", save, then go back in, then un-check "Headset". My 800w used to be able to connect just to the Wireless Stereo profile when I started the T505. But in the Pro's case, when I start the T505, the Pro will automatically connect to both Headset and Wireless Stereo regardless of what I have set in the BT Settings on the Pro. Anybody got any ideas on how to fix this?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Just gave this a try. I will let you folks know how this goes.

edit: This is no good, it kills all sound on your device, as if the Ringer switch was moved over to mute. I uninstalled it, and I got the sound back. No Sound BT Patch post. http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...sound-all.html
    Last edited by NRG; 09/23/2009 at 04:27 PM.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    FIXED: I had to clear the BT Device list in the T505 (press and hold both Volume Up and Power button for 5 secs).