Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    I had the original jawbone and when I pressed the button the headset I was able to use the native voice command ("call joe smith mobile" and it would do it). now, with the jawbone2, it doessnt seem to work. anybody else experience this?
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    wow. nobody? bump?
    Did you soft reset the phone after activating voice command?

I have the black 2nd gen Jawbone, the one that is referred to as the "New Jawbone" on their support website (not Jawbone Prime). The voice command is working fine for me with the GSM Treo Pro. I remember I had to perform a soft reset when I activated the voice command feature, and also each time I made any change to the voice command configuration options.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Yes, whenever you change BT headsets or even when you have to BT pair back, you have to reset Voice command.

It happened to me with the Jawbone 1. It would work fine but once I had to hard reset the system, re-pair the headset and reset Voice command. Quite a hassle but is now working fine.
    Ode to the Treo Pro: you had to look so good, you had to be HTC in disguise...
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    Maybe I'm missing it. How do I reset this? I have the ShutXP thingy so I can do a soft reset easy enough... But the voice command settings are somewhat of a mistery to me. Thanks in advance!
    If my memory serves me right, I used the following sequence:

1. Disable Voice Command
    2. Removed the existing pairing of the Jawbone
    3. Soft reset the phone
    4. Paired the Jawbone again
    5. Enable the Voice Command
    6. Selected the Notifications and Options the way I wanted them
    7. Soft reset the phone again

I believe the above sequence resulted in Voice Command working correctly with my Jawbone.

Hope it helps.
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    That is f'n stupid... but I'll give it a try. Thanks for the help!