Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Can someone tell me how to install Sprint NFL Mobile on my 800?
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    no suggestions huh? thanks
    Just run the program installer CAB on your device.

If you have any other questions, call Sprint, they'll talk you through it.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    that's just it. When you go to install it, it says the program is not compatible with the 800w. i didn't know if there was a work-around floating out there that someone could pass along.
    Quote Originally Posted by pteezay View Post
    that's just it. When you go to install it, it says the program is not compatible with the 800w. i didn't know if there was a work-around floating out there that someone could pass along.
    Well I can only advise you call Sprint and get them to help you.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    out of curiousity darnell...do you have it on your 800w? Or does anyone out there for that matter. i just want to know if it can even be installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by pteezay View Post
    out of curiousity darnell...do you have it on your 800w? Or does anyone out there for that matter. i just want to know if it can even be installed?
    I used to have an 800w and used to have NFL Mobile Live on it. Back then, I don't even think they had a specific version made just for the Treo 800w like they have now and we were using the HTC Touch version, but it was working. So I guess if the 800w specific version is not working for you, try the HTC Touch version.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    would you happen to have the cab or know where I can look for it?
    Sprint Store

If you go to that link from a desktop browser, you'll be able to select for any device you want from a drop down.
    Quote Originally Posted by darnell View Post
    Sprint Store

If you go to that link from a desktop browser, you'll be able to select for any device you want from a drop down.
    Tried it for both the HTC pro and Pro 2 and neither work.
    When I mentioned "we were using the HTC Touch version", I meant the version for the "HTC Touch". Not the Touch Pro or Touch Pro 2.
    I have the cab. it works on my 800w. ull have to drop me an email. xxsupergman25xx@yahoo.com
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    How did you get it to work on the 800W .. I downloaded it directly from SPRINT from a link on my phone.. Install it and it says "you are not authorized for NFL MOBILE"
    when i first bought mine it told me to download one. so i did. i think i updated once....never did again...so it works.