1.    #1  
    Link: Magnifoca Inc Home

I don't know how many of you have gotten a hold of this application, but it is very kewl. SkyBook v1.4 I have installed on my GSM/Treo Pro and it feels pretty much like the blackberry facebook app, syncs contacts to the my TP, the only thing I have not seen is 'push' effect blackberry facebook has nativaly.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    I installed this app. Seemed like it hung a few times, maybe stuck syncing. I do know that FB disabled my account a day after installing this app.
  3.    #3  
    Are u serious? why would FB disable your acct just for installing this app?
    Quote Originally Posted by fastmike View Post
    I installed this app. Seemed like it hung a few times, maybe stuck syncing. I do know that FB disabled my account a day after installing this app.
    r u serious mate? u make me afraid to install it. it's an old discontinued development app anyway.
    Yes I am serious! I've been using the Microsoft app for a few months with no issues. I installed this app, I think it hung a few times while downloading status updates or something. I'm guessing it threw a flag that I was downloading a lot.

I did email Facebook, they did reenable my account and told me to stop "using it so fast."

I was kind of freaked out, but all is well now. I haven't tried using the program since.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    I posted about this, too, in the thread. Not sure why it didn't appear.

Same thing happenened to me with this app around Christmas time. Got my FB account suspended for a few weeks. I hadn't done anything wrong or inappropriate, but apparently the FB computer system thought that I was a "bot" of some kind due to the way that this app communicated with FB. Beware.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.