1.    #1  
    if anyone here has directv sunday ticket for nfl games with the superfan addon that gives you the games in HD, you can download this app and watch games on your phone supposedly. i logged in just like in my computer and it showed almost the same video as on my computer so hopefully this will work, even though treo pro isnt listed as supported. looks like any 6.1 phone will do. holla!

m.directv.com/supercast is the addy for download on ur phone.
    They only list a few WM devices, but it's a varied lot:

• Windows Mobile HTC – Tilt
    • Windows Mobile Samsung – Saga
    • Windows Mobile Samsung – Omnia
    • Windows Mobile Motorola – Q9
    • Windows Mobile LG – Incite
    • Windows Mobile HTC – Fuze

They likely only tested with those few and may not have ever tested with any other WM devices. But given that set, there are many other WM devices that the app very likely works with.

Edit: You can see the list by going to the main NFL Sunday Ticket Mobile page and clicking the "Click here to get the app" link.
    Just installed it and it seems to be working fine
    Current Device: Treo Pro

Devices: Palm m100 -> Palm m505 -> Toshiba E330 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755p ->Treo 700wx -> Treo 800w -> HTC Touch Pro
  4.    #4  
    this is not working for me so far. i just get an error saying live feed no longer available. i do have my friend using my account on his computer i dont know if this makes a difference, but so far i have not seen any live video

edit....
    its working now its like 60% of screen size tho.
    Last edited by ojfan; 09/13/2009 at 12:39 PM.