Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    What do I need if I want to listen to streaming audio music on a bluetooth earpiece from my phone? I just want one earpiece, not 2, so I can listen while I work. I got a Motorola Motopure H12 today. The phone part seems to work good and it is very small, but it won't play the music on the earpiece.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    For mono playback on my phones earpiece, I use this and it works very well:

acbPocketSoft - acbToggleBT (Free)
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I tried the acbtogglebt software, but it didn't work. I have the icon in my programs folder. If I run the streaming music, it plays through the loudspeaker. If I click on the acbtogglebt icon, the music stops playing from the loudspeaker, but it does not start playing in the earpiece. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    The only thing I'd suggest is to press the icon twice as I sometimes need to do that to switch over to the earpiece.

I'm using both an 800w and a Treo Pro with my Voyager 510 earpiece.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
    Bret69-

When you run acbToggleBT, does the bluetooth icon on your home screen change from the typical bluetooth icon to the headphone icon?

Make sure the bluetooth headset is connected to the phone (bluetooth icon is white with the B in blue), running acbToggleBT will activate the headset (I hear it's on ..hissing sound) the icon will now change to a headphone looking icon.

btw, what music player are you trying to use? Running pTunes works for me.
    I had the same problem, it began working after I installed the Palm "voicedialing over BT" fix. Palm Support : Voice Dialing Over Bluetooth Download (Windows installer) for Treo 800w for Sprint