Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Palm Pro, 3G located in Australia.

I’m having a problem with START > SETTINGS > INPUT trying to change the INPUT from Keyboard to Letter Recogniser or Block Recogniser, however each time I set it, close the INPUT screen by pressing OK and return to the SETTINGS screen, when I check it has reverted to KEYBOARD for input.

Now last night I was just having a bit of a look around the Pro and I was able to get this to work and it looked like it might be a handy thing to enable when I was able to spend a bit of free time to try and master the letter strokes.

It recognises cursive type letters/strokes written on the screen and changes them to characters as though they have been typed

Tonight when I had the free time I just can’t get the screen to come up like did last night, with the bottom half of the screen divided with the letters abc on the left and 123 on the right with a feint vertical line in the centre and at the bottom of the screen there was a Pencil symbol.

I’ve tried soft resetting after selecting Letter Recogniser, doesn’t make any difference, some other setting must be over riding.

I have not installed any other programs on the Pro.

Any help would be really appreciated.
    Last edited by bille; 09/04/2009 at 11:25 PM.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    OK found the solution by accident.

When entering "Stuff", down at the bottom of the screen when you click on the soft button keyboard to open the keyboard onto the screen there is a small triangle to the right of the small keyboard, if you click on the triangle it opens a window giving the options for input.
    Treo 750 WM6.0 + Treo Pro WM6.1
    Carrier:Telstra Australia NextG (3G).