1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am playing with my STP & for some reason I cant do a simple task. On my 800w, if I had a few emails next to each other, I could click on the first & then drag it down to the last email & either delete, keep as new, mark as read, etc.

On the STP, I am unable to "drag" multiple items. It just does nothing, is that a common thing or did I mess some setting up while tweaking?

I can do a hard reset but I figured I would ask to see if the STP is capable of this feature (all my other WM devices are so I assume its something i did).

Thanks,
    Rich
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    I remember on my 700WX I could do the same thing. STP doesn't allow the drag and drop- but if you go to menu->select messages->several, you can highlight multiple messages simultaneously- hit menu->cancel selection, afterwards to go back to default mode.

hope this helps,

Mark
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Mark!
    interesting...I am able to select multiple emails by dragging the stylus on my GSM Treo Pro. I wonder why that was changed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawmen23 View Post
    interesting...I am able to select multiple emails by dragging the stylus on my GSM Treo Pro. I wonder why that was changed...
    I think we have a newer version of Pocket Outlook where they changed some menu options.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter