Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1.    #1  
    Start Here

    This is to get it for free using TrialPay. Normally you have to sign up with something via credit card, but I found an offer that does NOT require a credit card nor does it require anything other than your name & e-mail!

    Support.com is the offer you want. Start the checkout process for this offer, then at the end when it's asking for address/credit card etc, use promo code COPAYFREE and it will proceed without needing any further info!

    Enjoy!!
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by UPdownLoAD View Post
    Start Here

    This is to get it for free using TrialPay. Normally you have to sign up with something via credit card, but I found an offer that does NOT require a credit card nor does it require anything other than your name & e-mail!

    Support.com is the offer you want. Start the checkout process for this offer, then at the end when it's asking for address/credit card etc, use promo code COPAYFREE and it will proceed without needing any further info!

    Enjoy!!
    Not working. Support.com throws an error when you try to do this with address and CC info.

    Looks like they shut the loophole down.
    Last edited by mikec; 08/30/2009 at 04:52 PM.
  3. #3  
    Probably shoulda left the affiliate tag off the original link too.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec View Post
    Not working. Support.com throws an error when you try to do this with address and CC info.

    Looks like they shut the loophole down.
    I got that same error at the end as well, but I did get a confirmation e-mail with an order number and a ticket number.
  5. xdalaw's Avatar
    Posts
    583 Posts
    Global Posts
    680 Global Posts
    #5  
    same for me as for mikec.
    Thanks for posting, though. Would have loved a simple free trialplay offer for Kinoma on my second device.
    Palm III -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Dell Axim X5 Advanced -> Dell Axim X3i -> Dell Axim X50v -> Cingular 8125 -> Sprint Palm Treo 700Wx -> ->Palm Treo 700P (my wife's but I played with it ) -> Sprint Mogul -> Treo 800w -> Touch Pro & Treo Pro.
  6.    #6  
    Well, my order is still pending. If you go to www.trialpay.com/login and login, you can see if your order is pending.

    I clicked it and it asked if I completed my order. I chose yes, and then it let me create a help ticket because I received an order number and ticket number as proof that my order went through. It said that they'd be back w/me w/in 48hrs....
  7. #7  
    I just purchased Kinoma Play after using Freeplay for nearly 6 months and I am disappointed. The free option appears to be the way to go.
  8.    #8  
    Looks like a go after all!! All I did was e-mail customer support (see above):

    Offer Completed: Support.com
    Product Received: Kinoma Play for Windows Mobile

    Dear UPdownLoAD,

    Thank you for contacting us regarding the status of your checkout.

    We have been able to manually credit your offer and a confirmation email has just been sent to you by our system. If you do not find record of that email in your Inbox, please let us know so we can resend it to you.

    Regards,
    Kelly
    TrialPay Customer Service


    Dear UPdownLoAD,

    Congratulations on getting Kinoma Play for Windows Mobile with TrialPay! Your TrialPay order number is XXX0X00.

    Please click on the link below for instructions on retrieving your product/service:
    TrialPay: Online Payment and Promotions Platform)

    Thanks for using TrialPay!

    Sincerely,
    The TrialPay Team
  9. #9  
    I put in a ticket. Time to wait.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevets View Post
    I put in a ticket. Time to wait.
    You did get an order number and ticket number e-mailed to you, right? I got that about 5 min after I signed up. I put the ticket in 30 min after that, and it took about 36hrs to get a response.

    I do have it installed and it works fine; a lot more options than the free version.
  11. #11  
    Yeah, got all the required information but got told to stick it.

    I am sorry for the inconvenience but after reviewing the additional information provided our Network Quality Team has determined that we are unable to credit you for this offer as it was completed outside of our terms of use.
    Just for fun I'm gonna send them a note 'expressing disgust and disappointment' over harvesting emails like that. Mostly because I don't really like the TrialPay system overall, even though I've used it before.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevets View Post
    Yeah, got all the required information but got told to stick it.



    Just for fun I'm gonna send them a note 'expressing disgust and disappointment' over harvesting emails like that. Mostly because I don't really like the TrialPay system overall, even though I've used it before.
    That's a load of crap. This is a legit deal. When you click the Support.com offer, RIGHT THERE it offers the coupon (it's still up, just checked).

    You completed the offer. You have a ticket number. You have an order number. You've done your part, they need to do theirs or pull the offer.
  13. #13  
    What's wrong with WMP? be carefull guys, once you submitt your email it might get sunked in spam just for getting this free program.
  14. marksr's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    What's wrong with WMP? be carefull guys, once you submitt your email it might get sunked in spam just for getting this free program.
    ...and that's why I never dumped my (now free) AOL email address from 20 years ago- used only for most-likely-to-spam-me entries.

    Mark
  15. marksr's Avatar
    Posts
    129 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    #15  
    An update-

    I did the trial pay as above the night it was posted and got an "error message" about the transaction as well.
    I also received a confirmation of the transaction from Support.com, as if it had gone through despite the "error message".
    I went to the TrialPay support link, saw there was no pending transaction; and as per their instructions forwarded them the order/job number, and the copied and pasted confirmation email from support.com- They said it may be up to 48 hours to hear back-

    Well, today I received a note from trial pay with an activation code and Kinoma Play is installed and up and runinng-

    5 minutes of trouble, and a 48 hour wait for a free, useful app-

    Seems like a good deal to me-

    Mark
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by marksr View Post
    An update-

    I did the trial pay as above the night it was posted and got an "error message" about the transaction as well.
    I also received a confirmation of the transaction from Support.com, as if it had gone through despite the "error message".
    I went to the TrialPay support link, saw there was no pending transaction; and as per their instructions forwarded them the order/job number, and the copied and pasted confirmation email from support.com- They said it may be up to 48 hours to hear back-

    Well, today I received a note from trial pay with an activation code and Kinoma Play is installed and up and runinng-

    5 minutes of trouble, and a 48 hour wait for a free, useful app-

    Seems like a good deal to me-

    Mark
    Good stuff!! Glad I'm not the only one that got this to go through easily. Plus it supports Kinoma (hopefully)!

    Don't forget to thank the OP
  17. #17  
    Support.com is no longer an offer. Can you use anything else?
  18.    #18  
    There was one other one I saw that was completely free as well, but I don't recall of of the top of my head.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by marksr View Post
    An update-

    I did the trial pay as above the night it was posted and got an "error message" about the transaction as well.
    I also received a confirmation of the transaction from Support.com, as if it had gone through despite the "error message".
    I went to the TrialPay support link, saw there was no pending transaction; and as per their instructions forwarded them the order/job number, and the copied and pasted confirmation email from support.com- They said it may be up to 48 hours to hear back-

    Well, today I received a note from trial pay with an activation code and Kinoma Play is installed and up and runinng-

    5 minutes of trouble, and a 48 hour wait for a free, useful app-

    Seems like a good deal to me-

    Mark
    well, i'm glad for you, but that's nonsense. i got one of those 'you completed this out of the tos' emails, wrote back asking them to detail how I could have possibly done that since I followed the promotions requirements to the letter, no response yet - that was 45 hours ago.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
    well, i'm glad for you, but that's nonsense. i got one of those 'you completed this out of the tos' emails, wrote back asking them to detail how I could have possibly done that since I followed the promotions requirements to the letter, no response yet - that was 45 hours ago.
    It took 45 hours for them to get back to me, so hopefully you'll have a response shortly.

    May I suggest submitting another ticket?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions