1.    #1  
    The end if my stylus broke off and the metal part is still inside the phone. I can not get it out. I have tried vigorously shaking it, but that does not help. Any suggestions sure would be appreciated.

Do you think this would be covered under warranty?
    i would try putting superglue on the end of a q-tip with the cotton TAKEN OFF and let the end get glued to the stylus tip. Presto!
    or you can try a toothpick
    Smart Phone History->Centro-> Treo 700wx-> Treo 755p-> Htc Mogul -> Treo 800w-> Palm Treo Pro
    Also, if you take the battery cover off, you'll notice a little space almost even with the "palm" o the battery. You could try some needle nose pliers and carefully slide it out till you can grab it and pull.
    What is with the stylus on the Treo Pro? I have broke 3 of them in like 4 months, same thing always the plastic end breaks off..
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    They're garbage. I broke mine,a nd my nephew broke his in his phone like the OP.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    Also, if you take the battery cover off, you'll notice a little space almost even with the "palm" o the battery. You could try some needle nose pliers and carefully slide it out till you can grab it and pull.

this worked perfectly!

Thanks so much!!!
    Glad you got it unstuck! I had broken the tip off one of mine when I was trying to press the reset button without taking the battery cover off. It can be done, but you have to be careful.