1.    #1  
    Has anyone else tried yrgo 3.0?

Because of the memory issues/limitations with the CDMA TP I have stopped using Mobile Shell. I saw this article on PocketNow and decided to give it a try. So far So GOOD on 320x320. WAY easier to install then Manila 2D (even the in one cab version), many of the same type of features. It has a true GUI design interface so it is sooo easy to adjust/tweak.

Still new to me, but so far I am really liking. The price is a little on the low side for my taste though However if it is as good as it seems, a donation is most certainly in order.

-D
    I tried it. There is a trial that last one hour and then it shut itself off. Then you can relaunch the program. The good thing is that you can donate as little as you want to try the software without this limitation.

It is a good program, different to configure than SPB Mobile Shell, but with almost the same capabilities.

I stopped using it because I don't know why, but the clock was always one hour ahead of the current time. I searched for a possible cause, but I didn't find a solution.

But Yrgo is really flexible. You can add as many items as you may want and it has lots of desktops.

It is similar to Manilla 2D as far as desktops, but more configurable. It is also similar to Mobile Shell, but less fancy (although it uses less memory).

For as little as one Dollar to try, I think it is worth your time to try and configure.

gb
  3.    #3  
    Well the clock seems to be working fine now for me. Perhaps it was a bug that has been fixed. Speaking of the clock, I love how easy it is to make the “text” clock nice and small on the GUI Design.

I am not running 3.2 Beta now so it defaults as a complete Today replacement.

-D
    I'm also using the latest beta, and I have the clock problem. But it is really a good program.

The developer is doing a good job and I think that he needs more word of mouth so more people can try his program.

gb
  5.    #5  
    Here is my first desktop:

I embedded the SPB Phone Suite Today Plug In on it to control the messaging and the phone profiles.

-D
    Quote Originally Posted by CrozB View Post
    Here is my first desktop:

I embedded the SPB Phone Suite Today Plug In on it to control the messaging and the phone profiles.

-D
    I didn't try this one, but being honest, I don't like your desktop.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    the thing is, you can try any design you may want. It is really configurable. And it is easy to do.

Me? I like a less cluttered today screen. You have many desktops to put apps or calendar on them, leaving the today screen with just the basics.

gb
  8.    #8  
    Agreed is it very crowded. I just put everything on there I could think of. Maybe they made it too easy? hehe I just like having the option of doing whatever I want on my desktop(s)/tabs. I have not even touched the others tabs yet. I am sure I will clean it up at some point.

-D
    Quote Originally Posted by estuardo View Post
    the thing is, you can try any design you may want. It is really configurable. And it is easy to do.

Me? I like a less cluttered today screen. You have many desktops to put apps or calendar on them, leaving the today screen with just the basics.

gb
    Do the QVGA themes work on the Treo Pro or do we need to modify them to fit?
  10.    #10  
    it comes with one theme that works on the treo pro.

All the icons can be moved around and look fine in 320x320

Removing and adding items is simple. No need to edit XML files like in manila. Very user definable out of the box.

I just went to 4 tabs then a single desktop/tab so it is more like Mobile Shell than Manila2D. again all the graphics line up perfect or are easy to move in the GUI.

-D

-D
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I really like this program, however I had to uninstall it because twice today it wouldn't let me answer a call. Just locked.

My guess is that it's a conflict between yrgo and S2US which I use for full screen caller ID only. I've had issue before with S2US not playing well with others, and if none of you are having problems that may be why I am. I just wish WM had full screen caller ID built in then it wouldn't be an issue. But since I love my full screen ID, I had to un install this.

Without that issue, I love this program though.
  12.    #12  
    I found that the my SPB Weather Today app didn't want to play nice. I am looking for another. I get no issues with the SPB Phone Suite. It is amazing that this program lets you dump your today plugins anywhere, any size you want. Great ideas here for sure!

-D