Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by estuardo View Post
    Does anybody know a way to have a more readable font in Opera Mini?
    It is really fast!

gb
    Opera Mini is my workhorse, go-to browser and I have no problem at all reading it (extra large fonts as well)- and my 48 year old eyesight leaves something to be desired.
    Strange that you're having trouble

have you tried adjusting settings in start-->settings-->system-->screen
    ClearType enabled; and I have text size set at 75% (one back from largest).

See if that helps- OperaMini rules for basic browsing
    Quote Originally Posted by marksr View Post
    Opera Mini is my workhorse, go-to browser and I have no problem at all reading it (extra large fonts as well)- and my 48 year old eyesight leaves something to be desired.
    Strange that you're having trouble

have you tried adjusting settings in start-->settings-->system-->screen
    ClearType enabled; and I have text size set at 75% (one back from largest).

See if that helps- OperaMini rules for basic browsing
    Thank you for your response. I don't know if you have checked Bolt browser out. If you did, you've noticed the difference on font display. With Bolt you can use several font sizes (I use XXL) and they display better on screen. Opera Mini's fonts look thin and small compared with Bolt. I just wish Bolt was so fast as Mini. I have the same settings on my system. I will try the largest one to see if it makes a difference.

If you haven't tried Bolt, please take a look at it:

Bolt Browser - Download

gb
    I use Opera Mini on my WinMo and BlackBerry phones. I can understand why RIM would buy a browser Company since they could not make a decent one. Its pretty bad. Don't think I will be switching from Opera Mini anytime soon. It is a workhorse.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    I really like the Iris browser and it's clear that one size doesn't fit all so it's good to have lots of choices, which are one less now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12