1.    #1  
    I upgraded from the Treo755p to the Treo800w. On the 755p I had the capability to mask, display, or hide entries on my calendar. How can I get the same functionality with the 800 while continuing to sync with MS Outlook?? I also miss the memos which acts differently as well.
  2.    #2  
    Does anyone know how can I get the functionality with the 800 while continuing to sync with MS Outlook?? Or a software title that will do the same? I want back or add on the functionality I had where private events were masked but displayed but passworded.

Help! I dont want to screenlock to protect my items cause it serves no purpose. When I go to hot sync all my private data is exposed.
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog35 View Post
    Does anyone know how can I get the functionality with the 800 while continuing to sync with MS Outlook?? Or a software title that will do the same? I want back or add on the functionality I had where private events were masked but displayed but passworded.

Help! I dont want to screenlock to protect my items cause it serves no purpose. When I go to hot sync all my private data is exposed.
    Pocket Informant allows you to mark entries as private, then set a filter to display only non-private entries. There is also a setting to reqiure a password for private items, but I don't know how that works. I don't know if this is what you want since I don't understand what you mean by "private events were masked but displayed but passworded.". I suspect if you uninstall PI and view entries with the installed Pocket Outlook, you will lose the privacy features.

Hope this helps.
    Sharp Zaurus 5700/5800 > Rex 5000/6000 > HP Jornada 568 > Kyo 7135 > T-Mo MDA (Wizard) > iPaq 6945 > Treo 800w > Acer F900 > T-Mo HD2