Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Anyone here use them? When I had a Blackberry, I always used one, but other phones I have had, they just weren't really available... it seemed like they just weren't 'in style' on other types of phones/pdas. But I just found on Ebay the Mobi products Premium silicone skin case (same one that is available on here in the store, in black and white) I bought a black one... but it hasn't arrived yet. Was just wondering if they are any good? I used to love them on my Blackberry because it improved grip while also protecting the edges if dropped. And can you still fit the phone into a normal leather slip case made for pdas?
    i would like to know also, I've been looking for one in Canada and can't find one anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synergie View Post
    Anyone here use them? When I had a Blackberry, I always used one, but other phones I have had, they just weren't really available... it seemed like they just weren't 'in style' on other types of phones/pdas. But I just found on Ebay the Mobi products Premium silicone skin case (same one that is available on here in the store, in black and white) I bought a black one... but it hasn't arrived yet. Was just wondering if they are any good? I used to love them on my Blackberry because it improved grip while also protecting the edges if dropped. And can you still fit the phone into a normal leather slip case made for pdas?
    I have a Luxmo that, pretty much, just sits on my desk. It definitely adds bulk to the phone. It's great if you're going to carry the phone in your pocket & have loose pockets. If you're going to use a leather case, it'll have to be notably bigger to accomodate the extra dimensions in all directions. I have a really nice leather case from fortte for my old Cingular 8525. If you recall how bulky a Cingular 8525 is my GTP with silicone case was a tight fit, partly I think because of the grippiness of the rubber. The Seidio hard shell is a better fit, if a little loose in my 8525 case. If you decide to use any of the extended batteries, the silicone case won't fit right for those.